Hawaii Tank Repair / Shop Foreman
Phillips Tank and Structure
905 Kalanianaole Hwy #1601 Kailua
The Tank Repair Foreman / Toolhouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions and providing supervision of the PTS Oahu warehouse and job sites. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized, excel in a leadership role, and have a solid understanding of the need to provide extraordinary services in the storage tank industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership regarding safety on the jobsite.
- Provide leadership regarding quality on the jobsite. Eliminates rejected or sloppy work.
- Consistently perform projects under budget and on time.
- Evaluate field employees and identify those who are candidates for promotion. Provides guidance and training to assist in their development. Communicates the employee evaluation information to Construction Managers and HR.
- Utilizes experience and skills to identify opportunities for improvement of company practices and resources.
- Represents PTS in a professional, positive light to customers and employees. Build relationships with regional customers and provide customer feedback to PTS Project Management.
- Provides a positive contribution to the pre-construction planning effort.
- Communicates well with the support staff.
- Knows and understands the estimated manhours and scope of projects prior to job start. Works with PM in tracking progress weekly (Field Labor Reports).
- Works with Safety Specialist, Construction Administration, and HR to assure that employees assigned to upcoming or ongoing work have received the necessary training and certifications.
- Completes all necessary paperwork ie – daily time sheets, safety and quality audits, customer-required paperwork, equipment inspections etc.
- Advises Project Management of potential problems, work interferences, and schedule difficulties; assists in resolving such problems, as required.
- Provides complete, final, project paperwork.
- Assists Construction Managers and HR in recruiting field workers.
- Receive, inventory, replenish and load tool sets coming from and going to jobs.
- Oversee maintenance and eventual sale of all vehicles, trailers, tooling and equipment.
- Provide guidance and assist in specifying and purchasing new equipment
- Organize, inspect, repair, and replenish warehouse items (both materials and tooling)
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.