Take control of your professional and financial future and challenge yourself in the dynamic world of professional Media Sales.
Successful Executives are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and open to personal growth opportunities while taking control of their financial and career destiny.
They enjoy working with business owners and professional as a resource to help those businesses meet their goals.
• Identify and solicit new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Service and grow relationships in existing base of clients.
• Deliver effective sales presentations both verbally and in proposal forms
• Generate revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• An Entrepreneur at heart with a desire to grow
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in outside sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
650 Iwilei Rd. Suite 400. In the Dole Cannery Building
Submit Resume and Application to:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.