The Project Coordinator supports all aspects of the Administration for Community Living Research Project including providing direct services, assisting with data collection, monitoring progress, compiling reports, facilitating meetings and supporting the successful collaboration with grant partners to meet and exceed the grant objectives. The Project coordinator supports the mission, vision and values of the organization, and upholds and enforces the guidelines and policies of the organization and demonstrates Lanakila Pacific’s values of teamwork, excellence, achievement and motivation in all personal interactions and exemplifies Lanakila’s STAR service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
Position Specific Duties:
Grant Implementation and Infrastructure
- Provides leadership in developing resources, processes, and structure to the Administration for Community Living Research Project which are aligned with Lanakila Pacific and Administrative for Community Living guidelines and expectations.
- Collaborates with teammates, project team, Kupuna food Security Coalition members and community to formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected activities.
- Coordinates people and processes of multiple entities to ensure action items are executed on-time and produce the desired outcomes.
- Develops and implements Project standards to ensure contract compliance and performs operations necessary to support the Project and services.
- Develops detailed project plans and maintains comprehensive project documentation. Measures and reports Project performance. Creates playbook to assist other agencies who want to replicate the program/service to do so.
- Establishes, analyzes, and continuously improves the efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction of Project services.
- Performs operations necessary to support the overall performance of Congregate Dining including outreach, content development, teaching and facilitating classes, and data maintenance.
- Follows all safety procedure and practices, and that safeguards and proper safety gear, such as gloves, are used when appropriate.
- Follows established work rules, standards of conduct, policies, procedures and practices.
- Performs other related business duties as assigned.
- Completes training as mandated by organizational policy.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with confidential information and comply with established policies, procedures, and practices.
- Demonstrates a willingness to gain and possess thorough knowledge of Lanakila Pacific’s programs and seeks ongoing educational opportunities related to the position.
- Provides direct personnel support including scheduling; coaching, training, and evaluating any volunteers or staff assigned to the project
- Scheduled to work 5 days a week. Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. May be required to work outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays to meet operational needs and contract requirements.
- Indoor, office setting, outdoors, may need to do deliveries, travel to other program sites, meeting sites, etc., as required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Database, or comparable programs.
- Other standard office equipment, i.e., copier, fax, cash register, 10-key.
- Company vehicle.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, organizational leadership, or similar field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience Minimum 2 years in paid supervisory, project management, or project development position.
- Clearance/Certification: 1) TB clearance, 2) Criminal background check, 3) Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing; 4) Child Protective Services/Adult Protective check, 5) Safe Food Handler Certification (Obtain on the job)
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Education: PMP, CPM or other project management certificate.
- Experience: 1-year providing direct services to seniors; 1 year collaborating with non-profit agencies, government agencies, or institutions of higher education.
**Effective September 6, 2021, Lanakila Pacific has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All employees and new hires must provide proof of being fully vaccinated or obtain an approved medical (in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) or religious (in accordance with Title VII of The Civil Rights Act of 1964) exemption as an accommodation.**
Lanakila Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our mission, we strongly encourage individuals with challenges or disabilities to apply. Lanakila Pacific is a drug-free & alcohol-free workplace. https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf