Plans, organizes and directs the completion of glazing projects on time and within budget. This includes initial take-off, material ordering and organizing field labor of execution on project to final billing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Communicates with customers and manages change orders.
• Initiates invoicing.
• Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements of reach phase of construction.
• Conducts meetings and maintains communications with supervisory, clerical, engineering, and other workers.
• Confers with and directs supervisory personnel engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of constructions to prevent delays.
• Confers with supervisory personnel and employees to resolve complaint about grievances within the work force.
• Confers with supervisory personnel, engineering personnel, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to constructions schedules.
• Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedule as indicated by reports.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.