Naniq Global Logistics, LLC (Naniq) is a third-party logistics service company dedicated to providing the best innovative solutions for Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs). We bridge the gap for MLCs so that instead of turning down challenging shipments and missing out on additional revenue and the chance to deepen customer relationships, through Naniq, your company can utilize our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, last mile, etc.) Through our vast network, we offer complicated and intricate services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
Our team is made up of industry experts from all corners of the logistics world. Often, the most difficult challenge in logistics is finding partners you can trust. With a diverse background in a multitude of logistics disciplines, we have developed long standing relations at the highest levels of MLCs.
This position reports to the Fulfilment Manager based in Lihue, Hawaii. This job is for a Warehouse Systems Administrator who is responsible for small package sortation operation administrative duties. The operation is currently scheduled for a late evening to early morning time frame. This job is a 5 day per week job. The sortation and trucking operations are conducted 7-days per week. Occasional work on the weekend may be required.
• 30-day waiting period for medical benefits
• Paid vacation
FULL TIME: Schedule is subject to change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – Including, but not limited to:
• Helping the office staff keep clean and organized files and databases.
• Preparing correspondence, presentations, and reports.
• Answering phones and replying to client emails
• Conducting research and compiling reports for supervisors and other employees
• Operating fax machines and computers
• Orders supplies and equipment; maintains service contracts on office equipment.
• Attend (virtual) meetings and take meeting notes.
• Assists managers and supervisors in developing policies and procedures.
• Liaises with Amazon to carryout job tasks.
• Ordering office stationery and supplies
• Virtually scanning ULD’s off/on aircraft
• Checking in /out aircraft virtually
• Reporting previous days progress using Excel
• Filling out Amazon produced forms on gateway details.
• Correcting Drivers Reports
• Taking daily headcount of staff
• Emailing outside company for daily trailer haul
• Checking in, loading, assigning drivers, and checking out daily trucks virtually
• Reporting on the previous days production
• Reporting on the daily ULD inventory
• *Temporarily* Reporting daily COVID supplies on hand.
• Reporting previous days load drop offs
• Reporting to USPS daily projected pallet count
• Ordering additional trucks virtually for package overflow
• Reporting daily outbound returned freight
Naniq Global Logistics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must have a customer service oriented, friendly, helpful, and professional disposition
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and always changing environment
• Must have the ability to manage people effectively
• Must have strong influence management skills
• Experience with commercial driving and package sortation process is desired
• Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
• Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work effectively under a minimum level of supervision in a fast-paced environment, strong problem-solving skills.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) required for email and customer reports
• Must be able to demonstrate a consistent capability of working cooperatively with others in a team environment
• Experience working with labor unions is helpful
• Legal status to work in the USA
• Able to speak conversational English
• Must have legal work authorization documents, such as:
- Social Security card
- Passport with current Visa
- Proper documentation proving legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Working environment is a warehouse in winter climate. The work must be performed safely even though it is fast paced with firm times for completion. Work requires computer usage with strength, dexterity, coordination, and visual acuity to use keyboard and video display terminal and other office equipment. Limited travel may be required to shareholder communities, subsidiary offices and other locations as needed.
Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time, using hands/fingers requiring dexterity and coordination to use a computer or hand-held scanner, handle files, and single pieces of paper, reaching with hands and arms for items above and below desk level, talking, hearing, and seeing (up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus); walking from place to place within the office with occasional use of stairs and no elevator available; bending, pushing, pulling, and standing for up to 4 hours; occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds. [Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.