Naniq Global Logistics, LLC (Naniq) is a third-party logistics service company dedicated to providing the best innovative solutions for Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs). We bridge the gap for MLCs so that instead of turning down challenging shipments and missing out on additional revenue and the chance to deepen customer relationships, through Naniq, your company can utilize our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, last mile, etc.) Through our vast network, we offer complicated and intricate services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
Our team is made up of industry experts from all corners of the logistics world. Often, the most difficult challenge in logistics is finding partners you can trust. With a diverse background in a multitude of logistics disciplines, we have developed long standing relations at the highest levels of MLCs.
This position reports to the Fulfillment Manager. This job is for a Lead Driver who supervises a group of experienced drivers and achieves specific customer service and key company goals. Trucks will typically be loaded between late evening to early morning. This job is a 5 day per week job; however trucking operations will be conducted 7-days per week. Occasional work on the weekend may be required.
• 30-day waiting period for medical benefits
• Paid vacation
• Salary $50k - $55k DOE
FULL TIME: Schedule is subject to change
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – Including, but not limited to:
• Supervise and manage drivers
• Load and Drive routes to deliver Palletized parcels to Post offices
• Hire and train new drivers as needed
• Ensure drivers properly secure their loads
• Assign drivers to routes
• Manage dispatch of drivers
• Manage fleet maintenance
• Coordnate and perform josteling and loading of trucks
• Ensure all trucks are loaded accurately according to requirement and manifest.
• Conduct daily safety briefing with drivers
• Report safety, security, and theft issues
• Report equipment breakdown and damage
• Know the current status of all trucks in the fleet
• Manage DOT compliance
• Ensure drivers know DOT requirements and our compliance methods
• Meet or exceed the customer requirements, both internal (drivers, coworkers) and external customers (clients)
• Retain a quality driving force
• Protect the public and the financial wellbeing of the company by following the legal hours of service at all times without exception
• Update USPS customers on all situation that will affect service
• Being punctual for work assignments
• Maintain a neatly groomed appearance
• Demonstrate internal and external customer service
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform driver duties if short staff
• Perform other duties as required
Naniq Global Logistics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Commercial driving experience is required
• CDL Class C is preferred
• Must have a customer service oriented, friendly, helpful, and professional disposition
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and always changing environment
• Must have the ability to manage people effectively
• Must be able to operate a forklift
• Must qualify for badging at USPS Lihue Annex
• Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
• Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work effectively under a minimum level of supervision in a fast-paced environment, strong problem-solving skills.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) required for email and customer reports
• Must be able to demonstrate a consistent capability of working cooperatively with others in a team environment
• Clean criminal record -- No felonies whatsoever. You must be able to pass a background check.
• Legal status to work in the USA
• Able to speak conversational English
• Must have legal work authorization documents, such as:
- Social Security card
- Passport with current Visa
- Proper documentation proving legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Working environment is a warehouse in Lihue. This position will occasionally work outside. The work must be performed safely even though it is fast paced with firm times for completion. Work requires computer usage with strength, dexterity, coordination and visual acuity to use keyboard and video display terminal and other office equipment. Limited travel may be required to shareholder communities, subsidiary offices and other locations as needed.
Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time, using hands/fingers requiring dexterity and coordination to use a computer or hand-held scanner, handle files, and single pieces of paper, reaching with hands and arms for items above and below desk level, talking, hearing, and seeing (up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus); walking from place to place within the office with occasional use of stairs and no elevator available; bending, pushing, pulling, and standing for up to 4 hours; occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds. [Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.