Community Relations Coordinator Featured
Community Relations Coordinator
Will be discuss at interview
An established local Residential Developer is seeking a strong candidate to help build strong relationships and garner support with the community. This position will support the Community Relations Manager.
- Build/maintain good relationships with communities to educate them about project changes
- Assist with coordinating community outreach programs
- Act as a liaison to the Associations/neighborhoods. Monitor Homeowner Associations’ boards/AEs.
- Attend/volunteer at various community events/meetings to gather and disseminate information as directed regarding developers Project(s) and monitor issues raised
- Provide administrative support to direct supervisor and department
- High School Graduate
- 1-3+ years customer service and/or community relations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and extended hours.
- College Graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work well with diverse types of people/personalities in high-pressure situations.
- Experience writing internal/external communication pieces
- Experience producing/writing newsletters
- Familiarity with Native Hawaiian Cultural Issues/Concerns
- Website experience
- Proficiency with Digital Content Management Systems.
- Media background
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.