Position will focus on both production and post-production. Primary responsibilities include shooting and editing photos and videos for standard residential homes and condos on Oahu.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shooting and editing photos and videos for standard residential real estate properties
- Assisting with projects involving commercial properties, hotels, developments, events, and interviews
- Editing videos and photos
- Assisting with office data management and storage
- Assisting with company advertising and marketing campaigns, including cold-calling prospective clients.
- Attending industry events and tradeshows representing the company
- Assisting with the company’s social media accounts
- Shooting and editing behind the scenes videos
- Shooting stock video for various attractions throughout Oahu and beyond
Requirements for this position include:
- Transportation to/from each job location within Oahu. Travel expenses will be reimbursed for any travel outside of Oahu.
- Transportation to/from the home office in Kapolei on a regular basis for meeting and editing
- Previous experience in shooting photography and video using a mirrorless/DSLR camera.
- Proficient knowledge in FCPX, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- A smart phone with an 808 number and the ability to receive/send emails and access the Internet
- Occasional weekend and/or sunset shoots may be required depending on the clients' needs
- Willingness to sign a non-compete agreement for any property related photography and video in Oahu and Denver areas. Additional details available upon request.
- Applicant must pass a criminal background check.
- Applicant must have taken the Covid-19 vaccine prior to the first day of employment. The first vaccine must be administered by the first day of employment, and the applicant must intend on taking the second vaccine (if applicable). Reasonable accommodations to this requirement are made for applicants who are exempt from mandatory immunization based on the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and other federal laws.
- A FAA remote pilot license and clean drone safety record
- Previous experience with a professional cinema camera and equipment
- Previous experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience with creating and managing social media paid advertising campaigns
- Web design experience
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.