Administrative Assistant will provide support with a FULL range of clerical work assignments including field phone calls, preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, inputting vendor invoices, monthly union benefit totals, payroll inputs, contract routing, billing, bank deposits, etc.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook, fax, printer, scanner, and common office equipment. Must be able to work with little to no supervision. Also needs to be able to multi-task.
Please submit resume.
• Familiar with office applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Proficient with typing and 10-key
• Computer knowledge
• Ability to read & comprehend
• Basic math skills
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Motivated independent worker
• U.S. citizenship certifications
• Driver's License
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.