Client Success Specialist
HiCentral MLS, LTD.
1136 12th Ave, Ste 200
Responsible for building client relations, and teaching clients to use and learn about products, tools, and services provided through HCMLS, ensuring client satisfaction and success. Part of a team that provides support to HBR Members and HCMLS users.
- Creates learning and engagement opportunities that build awareness and competency in the technology tools provided through HCMLS.
- Creates materials and media that effectively communicate the benefits of the products and services offered through HCMLS including presentations, social media posts, recorded video, and live video conference sessions.
- Executes learning sessions across the variety of means and methods available using organically created or vendor/partner produced materials, in wide ranging environments including customer sites, classrooms, meetings and online.
- Learns and share knowledge of new and existing products & services.
- Works effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- Professional and positive image with enthusiasm for the work we do helping REALTORS succeed.
- Excellent and efficient service to clients while promoting the image of HBR and HCMLS as a professional, quality service organizations.
- Ability to work in the office or remote, in a “mobile first” posture and travel throughout the service area as needed.
- Provides general technical service and support to HCMLS subscribers regarding MLS and related products. Refers customer concerns to the proper staff members as required.
- Prepare reports, time sheets and other administrative tasks as required..
- Document customer reports and calls for monthly review and discussion.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Team player with excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce, educate, and deliver training to individuals, groups, and classes on a variety of products, services, emerging tools – i.e. social media, video.
- Must be comfortable presenting to or instructing people of all professional and skill levels.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills. Meets deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, solution-oriented environment in the office and remotely.
- Experienced in MS Office suite – PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient in iOS, Android, and associated basic apps; and comfortable with Zoom, MS Teams,
- Proficient in basic video production hardware/software, mobile devices.
- Experienced in troubleshooting computer hardware and software programs for external clients preferred
- General knowledge of real estate industry and transactions preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, lift 20 pounds, and perform typical office duties.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.