HONOLULU BOARD OF REALTORS
1136 12th Avenue, Suite 200
Responsible for the successful execution of the monthly and annual closing and reporting processes as well as daily accounting functions for HBR and HCMLS. Provide analytical support and insight to all levels of the accounting and financial functions.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately.
- Facilitate and complete monthly and year end closing procedures.
- Prepare monthly and year end account reconciliations.
- Prepare and post monthly and year end closing journal entries.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements and report on variances.
- Assist with financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Assist with preparing corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with the Fixed Asset management.
- Review and process refunds as requested.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable functions:
- Daily Accounts Receivable reports
- Monthly credit card receipts reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist in Accounts Payable functions.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-year College Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years accounting/finance experience
- Team player and ability to multi-task
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.