A Skilled Trade Foreman/Crewmen is a working leadership job with majority of time devoted to Fencing, Carpentry, Masonry and Construction Projects.
We are a Landscape Contractor and General Contractor. Dynamic operations of landscape construction in residential and commercial projects A Skilled Trade Foreman/Crewmen is a working leadership job with majority of time devoted to Fencing, Carpentry, Masonry and Construction Projects..
Fencing, Carpentry, Construction Repairs, Masonry & Hardscaping, Lighting Projects, Site Prep, Grading, Drainage Systems, Skilled tradesman
- Experience and knowledge of quality control, inventory control, problem solving and analysis
- Time management skills, detailed oriented, organized, team member - Ability to plan and manage.
- Procure resources, equipment and materials - Maintain safe equipment and tools.
- Ability to provide great customer service in communication and action.
- Reporting progress to managers and clients in a timely manner
- Proven leadership skills and to complete assignments.
- Must possess a valid and current U.S. Driver's License
Position: Full time (M’F)
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonuses. Military Vets are encouraged to apply. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.