Administrative Assistant will provide support with a full range of clerical work assignments including field phone calls, preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, inputting vendor invoices, monthly union benefit totals, payroll inputs and contract routing.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook, fax, printer, scanner, and common office equipment.
• Familiar with office applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Maintain filing systems
• Update and maintain office policies, procedures, and data
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Company bank runs
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Other duties as assigned - Invoice entry, payroll entry, contract routing, etc.
• 0-3 years’ experience
• Motivated independent worker
• U.S. citizenship certifications
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.