Director of Programs
HONOLULU BOARD OF REALTORS
1136 12Th Ave Ste 200
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS
Responsible for the management, administration, and supervision of staff for the following HONOLULU BOARD OF REALTORS (HBR) Programs: Professional Standards, Statistics, Communications, and Government Affairs. Member of the Executive Management Team.
- Responsible for the management, administration and supervision of staff of program areas
- Develops vision, core purpose, strategy for program areas
- Assures milestone achievements in program areas
- Manages and oversees the budget for program areas
- Reviews, revises and develops policies with program administrators
- Responsible for ensuring NAR Core Standards is completed annually
- Responsible for content or topic for Forums, Round Tables, and workshops
- Attends and contributes to Executive Management Team meetings
- Attends HBR and HiCentral MLS Board of Directors meetings
- Attends and travels to NAR conferences as requested
- Understands HBR ByLaws and Governing Policies
- Keeps abreast of matters relating to the neighbor island Board of REALTORS®, Hawaii REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®
- May provide administrative support for committees, task forces, and Regional Groups determined by the CEO
- Other duties as assigned
SCOPE OF POSITION
- Reports to CEO
- Works closely with Executive Management Team and department staff.
- Extensive contact with members, PR firm, speakers, and government agencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields preferred
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Minimum 3 years supervising managers and employees
- Strong leadership and conflict management skills
- Excellent written, communication and analytical skills
- Makes decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diplomacy and discretion
- Experience in writing business correspondence, policies, budgeting and planning
- Physical demand: Ability to lift 20 lbs. and sit for long duration.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.