DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE-FULL TIME
AOAO with a west Maui building has an opening for a Director of Operations Maintenance.
Manage all building operations including, but not limited to:
• Maintain and repair the building and all common areas
• Contracts with contractors, repairmen, landscapers, vendors, and service suppliers for goods and services, as authorized by the AOAO
• Hire, train, motivate and manage all employees of the AOAO
• Identify maintenance issues and address or bring to the attention of AOAO Board
• Provide assistance and respond to owners’ questions and concerns in coordination with the AOAO Board
• Represent and appear, if necessary, on behalf of the AOAO in any litigation involving the AOAO
• Prepare and transmit regular reports to AOAO as directed
• Make the AOAO, owners and any rental stakeholders aware of any project or situation that may be disruptive to daily operations
• Ensure that all unit owners and their guests and invitees comply with the governing documents of the AOAO, including those governing owner-initiated repair/renovation projects
• Assist the AOAO in complying with Hawaii Revised Statutes 514B
• Minimum High school diploma or high school equivalency certificate.
• Prefer a college degree or college level courses related to hotel or condominium management.
• Minimum 15 years experience in a resort hotel or condominium property operation, maintenance, and administrate with a demonstrated progression in responsibility and supervision duties
• Ability to demonstrate management principles including planning, organizing, controlling, problem solving, time management, coordinating and training
• Excellent leadership qualities, with a vision for the AOAO property and ability to clearly communicate this to all stakeholders
• Ability to proactively lead by example with integrity, and promote and encourage a team-oriented atmosphere through his/her leadership skills.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office software to be able to perform daily responsibilities and experience in problem solving, investigation and research
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sensitivity to communicate effectively with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
• Responsiveness to, and understanding of stakeholders' needs, ability to be positive in his/her actions and ability to demonstrate Spirit of Aloha with all stakeholders.
• a competitive rate based upon experience
• comprehensive health and dental package
• paid vacation
• possible residency
Please Provide a Current Resume when Replying
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.