Fund Development Manager Featured
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii
1970 Judd Hillside Road
We are a team of inspired individuals who make a difference in people's lives. Our mission is to provide a home-away-from home for seriously ill children and their families, and to develop other programs and partnerships aimed at improving the lives of children in Hawaii and the Pacific.
The primary responsibility of the Fund Development Manager is to oversee the development and management of a donor services program that includes annual giving and related relationship-building/cultivation activities with a focus on, but not limited to, individual giving at all levels. Additionally, active participation and lead roles with special events and development and implementation of the annual fundraising plan is expected. This position is subject to the general policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Creates and implements an effective fund development plan to meet the mission and priorities of the organization, including strategies for individual giving and development of major gifts and planned giving opportunities.
- Responsible for designing and managing a comprehensive donor relations program that appropriately and regularly promotes customized interaction with our supporter base.
- Administers a multi-level membership acquisition and donor renewal program that involves mass market direct mail solicitation, donor database management, analysis of market research data, and development of applied objectives and outcomes.
- Develops, oversees and creates effective marketing materials in a variety of media to communicate, promote and facilitate fundraising initiatives to constituents.
- Manages and leads donor-related special events and promotional activities, i.e. community fundraisers, outreach promotions, etc. as required.
- Working with the Director of Development, determines the best strategies for effective stewardship of donors and coordinates with the fundraising team on development of engagement strategies with donors.
- Works actively and collaboratively with other development team members to establish fundraising goals, set strategic priorities to meet annual budgets for all revenue sources and on fundraising tasks.
- Develops and manages budgets relating to donor relations.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, in addition to evenings and weekends as required.
Benefits: 100% PPO Medical; Retirement Plan; Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays; Professional Training
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.