Whether you believe in serendipity or just plain luck, you've just found the “best kept secret” in the sales world. Seriously. All you need to bring is integrity, drive, and the desire to earn a six-figure income (yes, really).
Ranked one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For, we offer our sales professionals an excellent compensation & benefits package, sales incentives & bonuses, training, and all the advancement opportunities you're game for!
Sound too good to be true? Check NorthStar Memorial Group out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted us one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a part-time Outside Sales Representative for Homelani Memorial Park in Hilo, HI. As a pre-need Sales Counselor, you will help families plan for their future by creating a clear road map to having their wishes honored. We give you the leads, the sales know-how, and an elegant pre-need presentation formula that is proven to deliver.
With more and more families electing to pre-plan and pre-pay their funeral and cemetery arrangements, you will see a long-term career ahead of you that will never be replaced by technology or automation. This is a people business and it always will be.
- Actively builds relationships in the community to educate and guide families in their pre-planning decisions
- Excels in his/her ability to set an appointment, give a pre-planning guide presentation, and product presentation
- Provides professional park tours of each location within their area
- Completes paperwork timely, neatly and accurately, including all state specific requirements for contract processing
- Actively tracks all sales activity and ratios to measure areas of strength and areas that need improvement
- Uses CRM to track all contacts and ensure professional follow-up
- Contacts new and existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs
- Prospects regularly using multiple methods including cold calling, door knocking, mailers, seminars, and outside events
- Provides world class customer service, a positive attitude, and a willingness to do “whatever it takes”
- Keeps current in areas as they relate to our profession (veteran's benefits, social security benefits, end of life decisions, etc.)
- Checks in with supervisor or manager on a weekly basis (unless directed otherwise) to report sales activity
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Must be able to work independently and take minimum direction
- Strong ability to earn trust and use consultative selling techniques
- Knowledge of presentation and closing techniques
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within the community
- Professional and tactful communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Experience handling difficult situations with confidence and compassion
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services or show ability to learn products and services
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6r5bdbhrbjt5kpdd