Line Service Staff
150 Kaulele Place, Honolulu
The Line Service Staff is responsible for ground handling of each arriving and departing Lana'i Air flight and is responsible to ensure the safety of the guest and aircraft/ ground equipment. They will assist as a ramp watcher on the active taxiway, wing walker as the aircraft is repositioned, and assist with loading baggage. The staff will handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves guest complaints, assists guests with inquiries.
- Safely tows the Pilatus aircraft.
- Communicates effectively with aircraft operator, ground support and ground transportation in Honolulu.
- Greets and assists guests individually, by surname, during the boarding and deplaning process.
- Assists with transporting guests in a vehicle or golf cart between the airport and aircraft.
- High School Diploma/ GED, preferred.
- Previous Airline experience, preferred.
- Physical labor experience and/or working in a warehouse environment, preferred.
- Requires the highest level of professionalism and hospitality
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must thrives in a fast paced environment and be able to maintain a positive attitude when working under pressure.
- Must be able to foster teamwork and work harmoniously with co-workers within the department and third party vendors.
- Must be able to problem solve and identify resources to use when faced with irregular operations.
Required Work Cards/ Certifications:
- Valid Hawaii Driver's License
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.