This position is responsible for scheduling service calls, resolving customer complaints and issues, and closing out service tickets daily.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Service Coordinator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Schedule appointments for repairs and system upgrades, new sales, must coordinate with customer time constraints.
- Customer Service, assisting customers with various issues, such as billing, service requests, etc.
- Answer incoming calls
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Open service tickets for each call
- Consult with service manager on the best technicians for the service based on the certifications of technician and their security clearance
- Re-arrange service schedules for techs on an hourly basis based on priority calls
- Knowledge of all islands
- Prepare routing for service technicians.
- Receiving material/equipment.
- Order material and equipment.
- Close tickets daily
- Clean up notes and verbiage from techs to invoice
- Bill correct hourly amount for each client
- Research all parts that were used on a service call and bill customer
- Bill customer for parts with accuracy mark ups
- Check notes if service has been completed or needs to needs to be rescheduled
- Put accounts on tests when tech needs system to be tested
- Perform dispatch duties.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous use of discretion.
- Must be able to work with confidential information.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years-previous customer service experience.
- Typing Skills (30wpm) and 10-key experience and previous data entry skills and/or telephone work experience.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.