Wachi & Watanabe, CPA, Inc.
201 Merchant Street
$42,000 - $46,000 year
Position: Staff Accountant
- 40 hours/week
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F
- Seasonal overtime
- Medical, Drug & Dental
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan, Group Life Insurance
We are looking for a full-time Staff Accountant with minimal (none – a few years) work experience who is highly motivated and able to work well with others. This individual must have a bachelor’s degree, must be reliable, and must be teachable. On-the-job training will be available.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. No experience required.
Technical and Professional Functions:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Preparation of individual, trust, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Light bookkeeping and payroll
Personal and Professional Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Team oriented and able to build positive relationships with other team members.
- Exhibits hard work ethic.
- Is positive, encouraging, professional, and supportive. Does not grumble, criticize, or show negativity to co-workers and clients.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Does what is necessary to get the job done correctly the first time.
- Upholds the highest moral and ethical standards that are in line with the firm’s values.
- Self-motivated and possesses the ability to thrive with challenging projects and deadlines.
- Independent thinker and does not need constant supervision or guidance.
- Effective in time management.
- Demonstrates professional growth in both technical skills and relational abilities.
- Prioritizes and helps to promote the firm’s reputation and professional image with its clients, industry peers, and the general community.
Submit cover letter, resume and references to:
Jasmine Mira, Office Manager
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.