Phillips Tank and Structure
905 Kalanianaole Hwy #1601 Kailua
Phillips Tank & Structure (PTS) is a growing, team-oriented company located in Braddock, Pennsylvania. With satellite offices located across the United States. We specialize in designing, engineering, repairing, and constructing above-ground metal storage tanks. We have active projects in various industries, such as petroleum, power, chemical, and renewable fuels markets throughout the United States. Phillips Tank utilizes state-of-the-art 3D modeling software to produce detailed design and fabrication drawings that are the best in the industry.
We are currently hiring Mechanics / Labors to work with our Hawaii Crew. Our Hawaii offices specialize in bolted above-ground storage tanks designed for a variety of purposes.
- Requires general labor/ mechanical experience, which includes skills in the use of small hand and power tools, mechanical equipment, and materials applicable to the labor and mechanical trades.
- Proficiently setup and operate generators and air compressors
- A successful candidate has experience setting up and using scaffolding.
- Familiarity with safety harnesses, respirators, and other safety equipment
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Operates forklifts, dollies, and other basic loading and unloading equipment as required.
- Correct unsafe conditions in the work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to the supervisor immediately.
- Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Qualifications for Tank Mechanic/Labor
- Two years of experience in one or more of the trades in the past seven years.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel between the Hawaiian Islands
- Strong labor/mechanical experience
- Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended period of time
- Ability to act competently in emergencies
- Be willing to authorize background and motor vehicle driving record checks.
- Be willing to submit to pre-hire, random, and post-incident drug, and alcohol testing.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.