Pono Pacific Land Management, LLC was founded with a vision of helping Hawai‘i’s conservation agencies and landowners. Since 2000, we have been providing specialized services to a wide variety of clients in almost every ecosystem in Hawaiʻi, primarily including:
· Native habitat restoration and landscape maintenance
· Invasive species eradication
· Ungulate-proof/predator-proof fence construction
· Predator and ungulate control
· Trail construction & maintenance
We are currently seeking applicants for the Field Technician I position on Oʻahu. A Field Technician I will carry out general conservation field work under close supervision by a Field Supervisor and/or Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule similar to an “on-call” availability. An ideal candidate will also exhibit the values that steer our organization: character, humility, ʻohana (family/community-mindedness), service, excellence, and nobility. A Field Technician I will act in the best interest of the company, act in the best interest of other employees, and act in a fair, safe, effective, and legal manner.
· Full-Time (30-40 hours per week, largely dependent upon weather and projects). This position requires a flexible schedule. Needs the ability to work 1-2+ weeks at a time, and be down from work for similar times.
· Depends on experience/qualifications and project (minimum starting: $13 per hour)
Although our work can be demanding, it is both very unique and very rewarding. To apply, please email your current cover letter and resume
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.