Naniq Global Logistics, Inc. (Naniq) is a third-party logistics service company dedicated to providing the best innovative solutions for Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs). We bridge the gap for MLCs so that instead of turning down challenging shipments and missing out on additional revenue and the chance to deepen customer relationships, through Naniq, your company can utilize our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, last mile, etc.) Through our vast network, we offer complicated and intricate services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
Our team is made up of industry experts from all corners of the logistics world. Often, the most difficult challenge in logistics is finding partners you can trust. With a diverse background in a multitude of logistics disciplines, we have developed long standing relations at the highest levels of MLCs.
This position reports to the Lead Driver. This job is for a Truck Driver who delivers merchandise, off-load items using hand truck and truck ramp with accompanying paperwork, to customers along a predetermined delivery route in a safe and efficient manner. Required to maintain exceptional delivery accuracy by checking scanning each pallet and communicating in a professional manner. The operation is currently scheduled for a late evening to early morning time frame depending on the location. This job is a 7 day per week operation. The sortation and trucking operations are conducted 7-days per week. Occasional work on the weekend may be required. These positions are located in Kona. Relocation benefits may be available.
• 30-day waiting period for medical benefits
• Paid vacation
• Driver's License with delivery experience: $18-20 per hour
• Commercial Driver's License: $22-24
FULL TIME: Schedule is subject to change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – Including, but not limited to:
• Drive a delivery truck on a predetermined route and schedule
• Delivery items as instructed
• Load and unload vehicle as necessary
• Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
• Follow DOT regulations as well as compliance with local, state, federal regulations as well company policies and procedures
• Reports safety, security, and theft incidents
• Ensures daily safety briefings are conducted at the start of the shift
• Ensure compliance with customer information and security requirements
• Demonstrates internal and external customer service
• Performs other duties as required
Naniq Global Logistics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Must possess a valid CDL or Class 4 license with air brakes
• One year trucking experience
• At least 21 years of age
• Able to work independently and lift up to 75lbs
• Class 4 License & Medical Card
• Must pass a background check and drug screening
• Must have a customer service oriented, friendly, helpful, and professional disposition
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and always changing environment
• Legal status to work in the USA
• Able to speak conversational English
• Must have legal work authorization documents, such as:
- Social Security card
- Passport with current Visa
- Proper documentation proving legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Work is performed in an enclosed truck on a daily basis. Work outdoors while fueling, observing, and loading/unloading.
Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time, stepping in and out of tractor cabs, hand eye coordination and good vision. Occasionally exposed to bright or dim lighting conditions, whole body vibration when driving truck. [Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.