We are a highly successful residential mortgage company that is seeking a mortgage loan processor. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience. Must know how to structure a loan, pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA guidelines; stack and submit files, request and clear conditions. Looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and follow through with tasks and assignments. Must be self-motivated to figure out things along the way.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Works directly with Loan Officer, Team Lead, Underwriters, Closers and Management.
• Analyze credit, income, assets, contract, appraisal etc
• Research guidelines for all loan programs to insure loan is processed to guidelines.
• Ensure completeness of 1003.
• Request Chain of Title from the title company and/or the seller attorney during the process of the loan.
• Familiar with income calculations and TRID guidelines.
• Create follow-up procedures for items requested on needs letters, appraisals, titles and approvals.
• Complete Clear to Close Audit for every file prior to submission to UW for CTC.
• Ensure borrower understands conditions for closing.
• Order subordination agreements upon receipt of appraisal and title.
• Analyze refinance title commitments to confirm that borrower is in title; property taxes are current and the number of liens on Schedule B.
• May schedule closing date and time with borrowers, LO’s and title companies.
• High school diploma or GED, some college preferred
• Minimum 2 years of loan processing experience
• Strong analytical skills, including manual income and asset calculations
• Experience calculating income and assets from statements and supporting documents
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
*Please email your resume*
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.