Case Manager Featured
IHS Institute for Human Services Inc.
546 Kaaahi St.
34,000 to 42,000 year
IHS wants mission driven team players seeking opportunities to motivate and guide our community's homeless and at-risk clients. Our case managers may be active in facilitating community outreach, conducting client intakes and assessments, provide one-on-one personal goal setting/service plan development, and helping our clients navigate community services that include addressing medical needs, housing and employment assistance.
- Provides quality case management to include supportive counseling, service coordination, client advocacy, and crisis support. Service sites include our specialty Tutu Bert's Homes, community based case management and/or our 3 primary service center sites for men, women, couples and families with children.
- Ensures that client input is included in every step of the entire service plan and/or recovery process with a commitment to work with clients/ target population in community based settings.
- Minimum HS Diploma. Preferred Associate's or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in social work, psychology, human services or related field with minimum 12 semester credit hours in courses such as psychology, counseling, criminal justice, human services, social work, social welfare, sociology or other behavioral sciences.
- Must have 1 ½ years of specialized experience in human services with an emphasis on working disenfranchised individuals and/or families with children.
- Appropriate no-fault insurance with valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
- Knowledge of mental health issues, substance abuse, resources navigation and crisis intervention.
IHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, an Employer of National Service, and maintains a Drug & Alcohol-free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
IHS is an essential services employer. We require face coverings, social distancing and frequent cleanings at all IHS sites. PPE is provided to all direct service staff and daily temperature checks are conducted for all staff, visitors and guests.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.