Director of Finance - Reporting
733 Bishop Street, Suite 1500
Director of Finance – Reporting
WHAT WE DO
Pulama Lanai is a land and resource management company, a cultural steward, a community builder.
We develop solutions ranging from conservation programs to hydroponic gardening to freshwater systems that serve both residents and guests.
We bring together people and companies to promote preservation, progress and sustainability on Lana'i.
Responsible for financial reporting for Pulama Lāna‘i. Prepares, reviews and maintains accounting records and financial statements for the assigned business units or entities. Performs reconciliations and specific reports for management. Proposes and prepares journal entries as necessary to ensure integrity of financial data.
- BBA in Accounting and 5-7 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office, required.
- Experience with NetSuite and Sage 300 Accounting software preferred, but not required.
- Supervisory experience, required. CPA, preferred.
- Must have a Hawaii Driver's License.
- Requires training of staff in Honolulu and Lāna‘i, as well as documenting procedures for the staff to follow.
- Requires relating to people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Requires working to established procedures and maintaining reliable work attendance.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to think and make effective decisions quickly.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with employees.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and work under pressure.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- FSA plan
- PTO & Holidays
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.