Construction Quality Control Manager
Lifecycle Construction Services
85-010 Army Street Waianae
Implements Contractor Project Quality Control Plan during field work to verify that in coming materials and work performed by subcontractors complies with the contract statement of work, drawings, specifications and submittal requirements. This work is being performed on the west side of Oahu at the Pililaau Army Recreation Center.
- Site QC Manager responsibilities include developing inspection plans for work performed by subcontractors, conducting preparatory and initial QC meetings, reviewing and approving submittals, inspecting incoming material, conducting daily field(follow-up) QC inspections, verifying tests are performed and meet the specifications and writing daily QC reports.
- Documents rework and non-conforming work that does not meet contract.
- Verifies corrective action implementation. Reports to project manager.
- Interfaces and communicates with customer quality assurance personnel.
- Previous experience (and holds current certificate) implementing the USACE construction quality management(CQM) process for construction activities.
- Residential Construction Experience is preferred
- Experience with Procore a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.