The Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML) has an open Database Administrator-GIS Specialist position located at Schofield Barracks, HI.
For full position details and to submit application materials, please visit:
Emailed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
A Database Administrator-GIS Specialist position is available with the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML). This position is responsible for providing GIS database support, and intranet/internet programming to create and configure US Army Garrison environmental websites and supporting databases. The position is located at Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Hawaii.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications in the announcement to be considered for hire. Apply no later than March 16, 2020, 11:59 pm (MT) for full consideration at jobs.colostate.edu. Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Upload each of the items below individually as a Word Document (.doc), PDF (.pdf), or Rich Text Format (.rtf). Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Please remove social security numbers and birth dates from application materials. A complete application consists of:
1) Statement of Qualifications (one-page letter addressing each qualification described in the announcement) uploaded in the ‘Cover Letter’ slot.
3) Transcripts (for each degree earned that is listed under qualifications) uploaded in the ‘Official Transcripts’ or ‘Unofficial Transcripts’ slot.
4) Degree Conferral (copy of diploma if transcripts do not include confirmation that degree was awarded) uploaded in the ‘Other’ slot.
5) Certifications pertinent to position uploaded in the ‘License/Certifications’ slot.
6) References – please include within your application contact information for 3 professional references including at least one supervisor.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.