Call Center Service Agent
Diamond Head Mortuary
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Call Center Service Agent for Diamond Head Mortuary in Honolulu, HI. This position is responsible for providing general assistance to guests, and effectively listening to determine how to best help the customer.
- Operates a telephone system handling a large call volume utilizing the “NorthStar Promise Script”
- Assists customers with general information, requests, and concerns
- Promptly answers all incoming calls and strives for minimal hold times
- Identifies and properly navigates incoming phone calls to the correct department or person
- Recognizes need for escalation and involving appropriate parties
- Takes detailed and accurate messages and delivers to appropriate party in a timely manner
- Proficient in handling multiple calls and requests while simultaneously working
- Behaves professional as well as sympathetic to the unique perspective of our clientele
- Demonstrates a caring attitude while calmly speaking with caller
- De-escalates calls from upset or irate customers to resolve problems
- Utilizes standard company specific software to meet location business requirements
- Completes assigned tasks in a competent and timely manner
- Prepare letters, reports and official records
- Completes office duties such as filing, phone duty, and use online reference materials
- Successfully works in a team environment as well as work independently
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, internet)
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g34wsdxtsn93c3np
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.