150 Kaulele Place, Honolulu
The Elite Greeter is the first contact that the Four Seasons guest meets when arriving at the Honolulu airport. This member provides the guest with the first impression of Lana'i Air. The Elite Greeter is responsible to greet the arriving guest at their arrival gate at Honolulu International Airport, escort the guests to the baggage claim and then to the ground transportation driver at the curb. The greeter will escort guests on their departure date by meeting them at the curb when they arrive at the Honolulu Airport and guide them thru the check in process, TSA screening and to either the Four Seasons Honolulu lounge or their departure gate.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Communicates effectively with aircraft operator, ground support and ground transportation in Honolulu to ensure accurate communication of details for the guest arrival and transfer.
- Greets guests individually, by surname, upon arrival and during the transfer and wait period before charter leaves.
- Assists with passenger boarding and loading baggage, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the Hospitality industry with high end resort guest, highly recommended.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet and other applicable software a plus.
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written. Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Able to foster teamwork and work harmoniously with co-workers within the department and third party vendors.
- Must be able to problem solve and identify resources to use when faced with irregular operations.
- Professional appearance and personal grooming is critical for this position.
Required Work Cards/ Certifications:
- Must have a valid Hawaii Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.