Loss Prevention Officer Featured
Puamana Community Association
34 PUAILIMA PL
Puamana Community Association
Casual Loss Prevention Officer
To provide safe and secure premises for owners, long term renters, visitors, and employees.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure safety and security of property.
- Loss prevention- Prevention of theft, property damage, and miscellaneous liability issues.
- Emergency First Responder- First aid, medical assists, and natural disasters.
- Assist with answering alarms and investigating disturbances.
- Observe, report and document, occurrences, activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences through written daily reports.
- Call police or fire department as necessary in cases of emergency, such as, but not limited to, fire, preservation of life, or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among guests, owners, patrons, vendors, contractors, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Flexibility in providing limited guest services to owners, guests and vendors.
- Record and monitor all vendors, contractors, service providers assuring they have proper authorization to be on property.
- Governance compliance – per the association governing documents, work with GM when letters are required after no action is taken from onsite notice
- Real time, and incident-based monitoring of the video surveillance system, and assist with proper operation of the equipment, as requested by office staff
- Assists other Security Officers on duty and/or other departments as necessary.
- Monitor the maintenance and repair of safety related equipment to ensure constant emergency readiness.
- Conduct Rules enforcement activities as assigned by Security Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to interact well with other people.
- Must be able to successfully learn fire, safety and security procedures.
- Current Security Guard Card, Current CPR & First Aid Certification, previous security experience, customer service skills, attention to detail, good judgment, objectivity, dependability, integrity, professionalism, and reporting skills
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distance vision.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Frequent sitting
- Stand for long periods of time
- Walk extended distances
- Lift/carry over 50 lbs.
- Reach hands and arms in any direction
- Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly
- Work in normal office conditions in close proximity to others
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to, extreme heat, wet or humid conditions
- Near moving or mechanical parts
- With fumes or airborne particles, near toxic or caustic chemicals
- Near loud noises
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.