New York Life Insurance Company
841 Bishop St Ste 1900, Honolulu
Customer Service Professional – New Business Processing
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, clients, and Field Management, either in person, over the phone, or through electronic communication
- Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with agents, clients, outside medical vendors, and underwriters
- Assist with workflow of applications for life products, annuities, contract changes, policy billing and initial and downstream accounting entries related to the new business process
- Answering incoming calls, greeting customers and potential agent candidates may be required
- Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Training & Development
Customer Service Representatives receive on-the-job training to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. Candidates should be flexible to work any 7.5-hour shift between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM during the work week.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.